Monday, April 13, 2015

Beautiful

I don't know about any of the rest of you, but weather here is currently 74F.  I do not intend to brag, but it's magnificent, near perfect weather!  The sun is shining, there's a slight breeze -- heck, I even drove on the highway (!) with my windows down.  It is that great out.  For this time of year in this part of the country, I'll soak up as much of this as I can!

Poly and Casey?  They are loving life right now.  I only had to stop Casey from eating dirt once and never saw Poly dig.  Impressive!  They were out a few times but I think the sun got to be too hot for them.  Right now, every window is open and the doors are making for a spectacular breeze.  But, Poly is on the love seat sound asleep and Casey is enjoying the cross breeze while laying on the floor.  I'm in a bad place physically, but if I wasn't, we'd be taking the most enjoyable walk of all time!

Weather wise, our week is hit or miss.  Tomorrow - rain and mid-60s; the rest of the work week has us in the 60s with no rain in the forecast, just clouds.  Over the weekend I think we had one day of 46 (or something).  Happy Spring, Mid-Atlantic!

I hope you're having as gorgeous of a day as we are!!!  Take those doggies for a walk...and if someone feels so inclined, c'mon over and walk my big kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment